We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager or Senior Programme Manager to join our Sustainability team at RY. This is a unique opportunity to join our independent and entrepreneurial creative agency during an exciting time of change; we are in a process of implementing a purpose-led business model and evolving our sustainability approach. With an increasingly growing client portfolio across strategy, materiality, reporting and engagement work with a growing global focus on climate, it's never been a more exciting time to join our sustainability team.
As a Sustainability (Senior) Programme Manager, you are an expert in planning, managing and implementing complex programmes and workstreams in an ambiguous environment, whilst building positive team cultures, facilitating communication, and managing the quality and profitability of our work to the highest standards.
We are here to create a meaningful impact in our clients’ and their audiences’ worlds through strategic and creative partnerships, often related to sustainability storytelling and reporting. Your role is pivotal in the success of this impact.
- Creating detailed programme and workstream plans, managing daily and weekly arrangements and pre-emptying upcoming requirements.
- Collaborating with programme co-leads on briefing and scoping.
- Assessing client, team, methodology, timing, budget and quality related risks. Identifying and implementing smart solutions.
- Managing and reporting overall programme status.
- Planning and managing resourcing; resolving any resource and priority related conflicts.
- Clarifying and managing client expectations and factoring into planning, ensuring alignment between RY, the client and potential partners throughout the programme.
- Defining and managing programme governance, ensuring all deliverables meet our standards and client expectations.
- You will have a genuine interest in sustainability and positive impact, but we don’t expect that you to know everything yet.
- Previous experience of working in a creative agency, strategic consultancy or equivalent role in a client organisation.
- Experienced in scoping different types of strategic and/or creative work, writing proposals, SoWs and change requests, and taking ownership of them.
- Competent in managing programme governance from set-up to implementation.
- Commercially-savvy with experience in tracking and managing financials.
- Proven record in building strong team cultures and lasting relationships.
- Obsessed about the quality of outputs and outcomes.
- An expert in enabling a smooth and tailored delivery experience for everyone involved.
Our purpose is to create a world that believes in business. We do this through our collaborations with clients that lead to positive impacts on them and their audiences. We care about the impact we have on our own people, local community and environment, too. Our leadership is increasingly investing in our ability to be a force for good in the business world, allowing our talented teams to work on incredible initiatives to make this happen.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.Apply now