Our digital creative team champion user centric research and insights, architect standout digital experiences and optimise user interfaces. They help our clients create B2B websites, as well as digital tools and delivering on-going site enhancements.
The Senior UX Designer will be the spokesperson for RY’s user experience offering. You’ll plan, manage and carry out all UX and user research activities and be able to provide in depth consultancy to our clients. The Senior UX Designer's role is to ensure that the 'user experience' is as efficient and pleasurable as possible. You'll work collaboratively with other members of the digital team and the wider business to ensure that products and services meet client needs.
- Provide high value User Experience and User Research consultancy to our clients.
- Plan, manage and carry out all UX, Information Architecture and User research activities.
- Plan and prioritise all digital discipline sales activities, including pitches and presentations to clients.
- Deliver sitemaps, wireframes, user journeys and prototypes and setting the benchmark with all UX documentation for the rest of the team to follow.
- Liaise regularly with clients to ensure that designs meet their requirements and core business objectives.
- Work directly with the wider integrated RY team to use, manage, update and maintain UX knowledge and approach to best practice UX communication.
- Running workshops for clients and internal stakeholders confidently.
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing.
- Significant depth of experience in service design or user experience based roles.
- Hands-on experience with a range of UI/UX and interactive work.
- Strong knowledge of the full cycle of design process: research & analysis conceptual thinking UX/UI validation.
- Kind and likable, informed and persuasive, you will align, convert and improve digital experiences one product at a time.
- Sets example for resilience in the face of challenge.
- Excellent Design Thinking and experience in agile design methodology.
- Understands that the best ideas can come from anywhere or anyone.
- Clearly articulates ideas/solutions/updates in client and team meetings with confidence and gravitas.
- Holds an audience, enlightens, and is persuasive.
- Comfortable working on simultaneous projects for a variety of clients.
- Bold – dares to push the boundaries of conventional thought.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.