Freelance Brand Project Manager
Are you looking for a short-term PM freelance role where you can work from home or a London-based office flexibly?
We are looking for a Project Manager to come on board to our 8-strong Brand Project Management team to assist with the day to day running of Brand Strategy, Visual identity, Employee Experience and Campaign projects. Working alongside a Project Director, you will be responsible for:
- Scoping, Statement of Work writing, and building project timelines based on client briefs
- Daily catch-ups with internal team members to ensure deliverables are being met
- Mediating amends between internal team and the clients
- Overseeing the smooth running of the delivery in to artwork
- Project commercials (via our internal Business information system), including running burn reports
- Managing resource and making amends to short- and long-term requirements
- Liaising with our digital team or outsourced media contacts
You'll be working on a day to day basis with Strategists, designers, artworkers and of course, our clients.
The main client you'll be working on is a pharmaceutical, where we work with their Brand, HR, Research and Development and Digital teams.
After a permanent team member leaves us shortly, we are looking for a solid PM with experience in delivery of projects across employee experience and visual identity to join our friendly team for 2-3 months to oversee the key projects whilst we wait for a further perm hire.
Mid-November start with a view to contract until around end of February. This role will be Inside IR35.
- Proven Project Management experience in brand visual identity and employee experience
- Experience of brand strategy is ideal, but not essential
- Experience of Workbook is advantageous, but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.