We’re looking for an imaginative, driven Designer to join our team in Birmingham. You will be integral to the design team delivering standout creative ideas for a diverse and exciting range of clients. Responding to client briefs with expertise and original ideas that help influence and connect. Working within brands, across multiple disciplines; including corporate reporting, employee engagement and digital communications, the role will incorporate both ideas and execution.
You’ll enjoy a fun and inspirational place to work, alongside some of the brightest and best in the business, a competitive salary benchmarked against industry standards, a culture that nurtures learning and development and embraces the flexibility of working from home and days in our Birmingham office.
- Hands-on implementation of projects assigned to them. Produces creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connect with the audience.
- Participates in creative meetings suggesting original and interesting solutions.
- Supports colleagues on the development of multi-touchpoint communications, to help originate brave work.
- Accompanies Senior Designer/Design Director to client meetings as and when required. Asking relevant questions which help define and broaden the brief.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking across a range of work.
- Strong layout and typography skills. A bonus if you have experience of working on corporate literature and in particular annual reports.
- Agency experience, ideally in an integrated agency with proven experience delivering across a variety of channels, namely: print, digital and moving image.
- Loads of enthusiasm and a positive attitude. A supportive team member who is comfortable working as part of a team, or autonomously as required.
- Passionate about discovering new ways of producing great work and for reaching high creative standards.
- At home with InDesign, photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Sketch would be an advantage.
When applying, please include a portfolio.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.