Do you love people and building long-term strategic relationships? Do you have good commercial instincts? Are you fired up by leading large client relationships and continuing to nurture and grow opportunities? Perhaps you’re someone who a client turns to help improve recruitment through their website, to better tell their story through their visual identity, to promote better health and wellbeing to their people, to engage their investors and people with their strategic story, or to bring a product brand to life.
At RY Client Management’s focus is to build a successful business and meet commercial targets by growing clients in a sustainable and mutually beneficial way. Everyone working in Client Management is responsible for leadership of our clients through strong strategic partnerships with highly satisfied clients that ultimately leads to growth and strong commercial performance.
- Experienced senior client management practitioner. You have experience of leading and directing large client accounts (£1.5m+). With a proven ability to grow clients across RY’s offer areas (e.g. Brand, Digital, Campaigns, Sustainability, Film, Reporting, Employee communications) through rigorous client planning.
- A people person. You are passionate about people, understanding what makes them tick and how to build strong and meaningful business relationships. You can work through all levels of an organisation and are particularly confident working with, and influencing Director to C-Suite levels. A good balance of IQ and EQ, someone who is believable and a safe pair of hands
- 100% client focused. You spend time to get the clients world, their sector, challenges and opportunities and you bring this knowledge to our work. You have a strategic mind that can work with the team to interrogate briefs and understand the real need. You are passionate about the power of creative. You care about getting to the best outcome and know how to challenge and influence a client in the right way. You use all of this knowledge proactively to bring in new added value initiatives to strengthen the client relationship.
- Marketing and communications professional. You have strong experience in digital (including large website builds), campaigns and brand
- A balance master. You can balance all of the above to ensure that the client is happy, the team are motivated, we deliver truly standout work and the commercials stack up.
- You’re a nice person, with oodles of energy and infectious enthusiasm.
If you’re looking for a dynamic and rewarding career in a passionate client management team, working on clients that drive real change, we’d love to hear from you. Please ensure that you include a cover letter with your application outlining why you'd love to work for RY.