The programme involves all 12,000 employees across the business, senior to frontline, and from operational staff to highly technical teams. It will also extend to external audiences – partners, clients and the general public.
We developed one simple idea to communicate what’s happening, why it matters and what Veolia has and is doing about sustainability. This is summed up in ‘Go further together, for our people, planet and performance’ – a short and succinct manifesto. We created a distinct, ownable visual identity, with animated figures who are always busy, helping make a difference by working together.
We implemented this across print, moving image and PowerPoint, with guidelines provided for ongoing application by the client. The film is central to the programme. It was important to inspire employees and to stress what the company has already achieved, as well as explaining the strategic effort for the future. The programme has already helped to harness pride in shared goals and build commitment for the future.
What was achieved
- The UK’s largest waste management company
- Brought together diverse strands of CR and business strategy from operational staff to highly technical teams
- Created a distinct, ownable visual identity
- Implemented across print, moving image and PowerPoint
- Guidelines provided for further implementation