Our employees have pledged to uphold the following list of
principles in all their social media activities, either on behalf
of Radley Yeldar or our clients.
- Understand the rules, beliefs and desires of the online
communities we communicate with.
- Don't engage with any media on behalf of our client's without
the prior knowledge, permission and guidance from the relevant
client director within RY, the prior permission of our client, or
if it contravenes our client's own policies.
- Understand our clients' policies and abide by them. Where there
is irresolvable conflict, our own principles prevail.
- Disclose who you are and who you work for (both agency and
- Be honest and don't pretend to be someone or something you are
- Respect the privacy and contact preferences of each individual
you interact with, where available.
- Respect confidentiality and do not use language that can be
deemed to be derogatory; defamatory; discriminatory or
- Where practical, link to these principles in your opening
If you believe one of our employees has breached these
principles, please let us know email@example.com