We’ve been keeping busy at RY and our hard work is paying off! In the midst of awards season, we’ve seen our work get some great recognition across the board. Here’s a quick recap of what’s been going on…
PwC Building Public Trust Awards
The PwC Building Public Trust Awards reward outstanding corporate reporting and highlight the achievements of those organisations showing the way towards ‘telling it how it is’.
We are proud to announce that our work with The Crown Estate took home the Building Public Trust Award for Reporting in the Public Sector.
Our work with John Lewis Partnership was also Highly Commended for the Building Public Trust Award for Reporting in Business.
Congratulations to all the winners! See the full list here.
IR Society’s Best Practice Awards
Now in their 18thyear, the IR Society’s flagship Best Practice Awards recognise those companies that have demonstrated a strong understanding of, and proactive efforts to, promote clear and consistent investor communications.
This year we’ve been shortlisted for the following:
- Best International Report | Confidential and Radley Yeldar
- Best Integration of ESG | Confidential and Radley Yeldar
- Best Integration of ESG | Mondi and Radley Yeldar
See the full shortlist here. Winners will be announced on November 20 in London.
The Drum B2B Awards
The Drum B2B Awards is the award scheme that aims to change the narrative around the sector and remind the world about the enormous contribution it makes.
We’re thrilled to be nominated in the following categories:
- Best Multichannel Campaign| Kaspersky Lab – The Data Dollar Store
- Best AR/VR Experience| JTI – Realising the Dangers of Sharing Information
- Best Live or Virtual Event Campaign| JTI – Realising the Dangers of Sharing Information
- Best PR Campaign | Kaspersky Lab – The Data Dollar Store
- Best Out-Of-Home Campaign | Viiv Healthcare – AIDS 2018 Conference
See the rest of the nominees here. Winners will be announced on November 15 in New York.