Now in their 15th year, the PwC Building Public Trust Awards reward outstanding corporate reporting and highlight the achievements of those organisations showing the way towards “telling it how it is”. To mark the 15th anniversary of the awards, PwC has expanded the focus of some categories to include recognition of organisations’ societal contribution and impact.
We are proud to announce that our work with clients Vodafone Group, Mondi and The Crown Estate all won awards at the PwC Building Public Trust awards. Our work with Aggreko and John Lewis Partnership was also recognised.
Congratulations to all who picked up an award!
- Sustainability Reporting in the FTSE 350 and Public Interest Entities: Mondi and Radley Yeldar
- Tax Reporting in the FTSE 350: Vodafone Group and Radley Yeldar
- Reporting Award for Innovation: The Crown Estate and Radley Yeldar
- Reporting in Private Business: John Lewis Partnership and Radley Yeldar
- Strategic Reporting in the FTSE 350: Aggreko and Radley Yeldar
See the full list here.