We would like to congratulate all of our clients recognised at the awards on the 1st December. Both the ICSA and PWC awards are highly respected in the industry and the success of our clients demonstrates a real commitment to clear, concise, coherent and engaging communication in reporting by all those involved. It is this commitment from both our clients and the RY investor engagement team that will continue to raise the level of reporting communications in the years ahead.
The ICSA Awards held their ceremony last night at Hilton Park Lane, London. We are proud to announce our clients Berendsen, Drax, Intermediate Capital Group and Provident Financial Group each picked up an award that celebrates excellence in governance and recognises outstanding contributions to the company secretarial profession. They are the winners of the following categories:
- Best FTSE250 Annual report: Berendsen
- Best FTSE250 Strategic Report: Drax
- Best FTSE250 audit and risk disclosure: ICG
- Best FTSE250 Board disclosure: Provident Financial Group
We also had other clients shortlisted including Aggreko, Antofagasta, Bwin.party, GPE, Mondi and Smith and Nephew
Yesterday was an exciting day as RY clients across the FTSE100 and 250 also won at The PWC Building Public Trust Awards. These awards recognise trust and transparency in reporting, and we are extremely proud to have worked with these impressive organisations:
- Strategic reporting in the FTSE100: ARM
- Strategic reporting in the FTSE250: Great Portland Estates
- Corporate Governance reporting in the FTSE250: Provident Financial
- Group Sustainability reporting in the public sector: Crown Estate
- People reporting in the FTSE 100: Morrison’s
- Executive Remuneration in the FTSE250: Laird
Earlier in the year PWC also recognised two of our clients for reporting excellence: Excellence in reporting in the FTSE250: Provident Financial Group Excellence in reporting in Private Business: John Lewis Partnership Congratulations to everyone involved!