How internal communication can enable purpose-driven organisations
We have partnered with The Institute of Internal Communication the only independent professional body solely dedicated to internal communication, to host this breakfast roundtable debate to discuss the key role internal communication plays in enabling organisations to be truly purpose-driven.
Research shows that successful purpose-driven organisations have enhanced employee attraction, engagement and commitment, customer loyalty and improved ability to manage change. However, organisations also report challenges in embedding purpose, including aligning purpose with their values and goals – areas where internal communication practitioners can have great influence.
We have established the Fit for Purpose Index, which looks at how organisations hardwire purpose across their communications, behaviours and performance. Purpose-driven organisations will only achieve success if they go beyond worthy words and show how purpose translates into impact.
At this roundtable, we will explore how internal communication can enable a purpose-driven organisation.
Specific discussion questions will include:
- How are purpose-driven organisations shaping culture and the employee experience?
- What are the biggest challenges?
- What works? What are the benefits?
- How does purpose inform an organisation’s narrative and its leaders’ conversations?
- How can social platforms encourage broader, more purposeful conversations and ultimately enable
- How is the employee voice best incorporated in decision-making?
- What is the role of internal communication in purpose-driven organisations?
This event is by invitation only.