We know you want to make change.
But for lots of sustainability practitioners it’s tough.
The challenges you face are diverse, from keeping your focus as the Board picks apart your new strategy, to getting your team to buy into your vision (and that’s before you’ve had to explain “it’s not just charity” for the five hundredth time this year).
Change is driven by desire and conviction. It requires bravery and strength. It needs focus and clarity.
But how can this be achieved?
Join us at our free June seminar where we’ll share our thoughts on how you can create change – inside and outside your organisation. By taking a look at leaders in the sustainability space we’ll explore the lessons that can be learned from them to keep our focus, cut through the clutter and get heard.
Designed for sustainability professionals and communications directors, come along if you want to:
- Refocus your mind on what’s really important
- Find out about what the best are doing best and what can be learned from them
- Be better heard, understood and taken seriously
Delivered by RY’s team and a host of external speakers, you’ll leave with bags of inspiration, a renewed sense of purpose and the tools you need to create change.
External speakers at this event:
- Adam Elman, Head of Plan A Delivery, Marks & Spencer
- James Pitcher, Corporate Social Responsibility Director, Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants
- Mardi McBrien, CEO, Climate Disclosure Standards Board
- Marjella Alma, Founder and CEO, eRevalue
- Oliver Dudok van Heel, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Freshfields LLP
- Paul Dickinson, Founder, CDP
- Victoria Moorhouse, CR Programme Manager, Costa