This is a multifaceted role, providing executive support to RY's Investor Engagement Director. The successful candidate must have excellent prioritization, organisation and communication skills. As well as being on top of all diary, meeting and travel arrangements, this role will require the ability to get involved in live projects, research clients/sectors and trends and to prepare presentations and response documents.
- Acting as first point of contact and on behalf of the IE Director, fielding and responding to queries, dealing with day-to-day requests. Gatekeeper for all meeting requests.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the IE Director’s diary.
- Attending offer and project meetings and capturing accurate notes and actions.
- Assisting with administrative requirements. Typing and proofing documents, drafting correspondence and producing and formatting presentations (advanced PowerPoint and InDesign is necessary); produce documents, briefing papers and background research for meetings.
- Organise national and international travel arrangements (including visas where appropriate) and preparing itineraries, ensuring travel policies are adhered to and appropriate approvals are received prior to travel (internally and from the client).
- Dealing with the IE Director’s expenses and timesheets in a timely fashion.
- Assisting with the planning and scoping of projects and owning the Scope of Work (finalising time and budget).
- Attending client meetings and also being a key liaison with other RY departments.
- Helping with pitch co-ordination: pulling together all required collateral for presentations and decks.
- You must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant, within an agency or professional services environment.
- Actively demonstrates good listening skills through effective questioning and accurate meeting notes.
- Written communication is well structured, informative, grammatically correct and professional.
- Puts forward solutions and ideas and articulates these in client and team meetings.
- Maintains a positive attitude, is approachable and a reliable team player.
- Is solution focused, regularly finds ways to solve problems without much intervention from the IE Director.
- Capable of managing upwards to ensure senior colleagues are delivering on their commitments.
- Advanced PowerPoint and InDesign skills.