This is a unique opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency at the heart of Shoreditch. We create standout identities, campaigns and activations for some of the world’s most exciting brands. As creatives, we are here to help change our clients’ worlds and help them transform their business. We are looking for someone who can help us make the most of these opportunities, build RY's profile and create more groundbreaking work.
- Interpreting client briefs from the start of the project through to completion by creating outstanding design solutions
- Producing creative and future-facing ideas that accurately answer the brief and connect with diverse audiences
- Supporting colleagues on the development of multi-touchpoint communications, to help originate great work
- Participating in creative function meetings, facilitating and taking part in creative workshops
- Assisting colleagues to develop ideas across all communication channels and formats.
- Championing design approach and design thinking across the business
- You’ll enjoy tackling tough challenges and solving problems in line with business and audience needs
- You enjoy crafting inspiring and impressive design solutions to client challenges
- You are a team player with a personality to help develop open and constructive working relationships
- You are always punctual and reliable, capable of prioritising and managing your workflow
- Resourceful – can adapt and always finds a way to deliver, even under pressure
- You are aware of latest industry trends and standards
- Fully proficient in Photoshop and/or Sketch, Illustrator
- Working knowledge of prototyping, using software such as Marvel/InVision/Principle
When applying, please include a portfolio.
Your portfolio: Portfolios are an important part of a design application and a great chance to show off your ability. We like to see portfolios of not just the finished product but also the ideas behind it.