Corporate reporting is the heritage of our business and we’re proud of our work and reputation in this space. We have 30 years of award-winning experience in helping organisations engage meaningfully with investors, analysts and other corporate stakeholders. We are looking for a communications expert to help us take our offer forward. We need a planner who can develop insight and a strategic red thread for our reports.
The Investor Engagement Strategic Communications Specialist will be able speak confidently about the breadth of RY’s communications offer helping to win business and drive organic growth within our client base. The successful candidate will be able to advise how we disseminate the information and the content strategies across all relevant media channels. They will have gravitas and influence, connecting well with colleagues and taking them on the journey as we make sure we are fit for the future. Like all consultants at RY they will be a champion of thought leadership and quality.
- Working with colleagues to define and evolve both the IE and wider consulting offer so that we offer an appropriate range of effective services to clients.
- Leading the strategic communications thinking on client work.
- A member of the IE Management Board, working closely with the IE Director, IE Consultancy Director and IE Creative Director.
- Be an active member of the IE Steering Team, developing and driving the offer.
- Working closely with Marketing and IE colleagues to generate marketing content and collateral which may include white papers, research projects, events, articles, social content etc
- Working with the IE Director, provide steady profitable growth. Feeding into monthly finance reviews with accurate and reliable information to give a full picture of billed revenue, booked work and opportunities in the pipeline.
- Working collaboratively, connecting up with others to achieve goals and influence change.
- Deep knowledge of communications planning and strategy with a good understanding of customer engagement, and expertly applies effective business tools, models and methods to their work.
- Expert facilitator of client requirement gathering and interpreter of client needs; highly skilled at bringing clarity to what is being said and what is needed. Makes clients confident that we understand exactly what they want. Makes the RY team feel that they know exactly what’s required of them.
- Highly capable of reading market conditions, understanding what challenges these present to clients and responds with relevant thought leadership that cleverly address these issues.
- Written communication is articulate, unambiguous and error free - setting the standard for others to aspire to.
- Encourages a strong team ethic. Is accessible and easy to gravitate towards and brings enthusiasm and drive to every task.
- Investor Relations / Investor Engagement knowledge and experience is ideal.
RY embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.