The Business Development & Marketing Team are responsible for promoting RY, the work we do and for generating new business opportunities. The CRM and Business Development Administrator is a critical function in the team to help support both the BD team and the wider business. The core remit of the role is to provide valuable administrative structure and support and be a CRM ambassador in BD and across RY, working with team to keep CRM data up-to-date ensuring it is as accurate as possible.
- Work with BD Consultants to support BD and Marketing priorities to seed and develop prospects in our market place.
- Provide sales support and cover for when the Bus Dev team are out the office, ensuring actions are followed up and calls promptly answered.
- Be a CRM ambassador for RY. Develop knowledge of advanced functionality of CRM (processes, training, reporting and marketing).
- Own the data strategy for RY – planning activities to keep the CRM data cleansed and accurate.
- Prepare management information reports for the twice-weekly pipeline meetings and send our relevant communications after each meeting. Make recommendations for improving the reporting and communication of this crucial task
- Be administrative lead in preparation of RFI documents, ensuring our timely and effective response.
Enthusiastic Team Player:
- The epitome of a ‘can-do’ person. Always helpful, always seeking work, always asking ‘what can I do for you?’
- Never daunted by what is asked, is happy to go the extra mile, never phased about working late with the rest of the team.
- Has a strong hunger for understanding the topic of research and brings a good enthusiasm to the research assignment.
- Applies a rigorous approach to exploring the topic and is a compelling presenter of the findings, both on paper and in person.
- Tenacious at doing what is asked when it comes to project management. Driven to find the best solution for any job, including setting up meetings and coordinating teams to come together.
- Capable of managing upwards even the most senior people at RY to ensure they are delivering on their commitments.
- An excellent listener and interpreter of what is being said in meetings. A producer of notes and actions points which are both accurate and well-laid out – leaving no-one in any doubt as to what is required of them.
- Strong written work, including excellent proofreading and grammar skills.