Our business development consultants are responsible for driving growth for RY. They have the skills to take our business objectives and strategy and translate that into new revenue.
They map prospective clients, identifying where there may be appetite for our services and the budget to procure them. They engage intelligently to ensure we are an agency of choice for our prospects, then working with our consultant teams to win pitch opportunities.
- Be a growth partner for one of RY’s offer areas, generating a pipeline of opportunities and helping the business develop these into client relationships.
- Ensure opportunities are in-line with company growth goals and qualified against RY’s strategic, commercial and operational requirements.
- Ensure that we can articulate why a prospect should choose RY, rather than one of its competitor set.
- Help instill a best practice approach to new business within RY.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of our integrated approach and breadth of offer, articulating that in a clear and compelling way.
- You understand the market, are a perceptive businessperson who knows how to find and develop opportunities relevant to RY.
- You use a consultative and intelligent approach to selling, negotiating deals and effectively closing opportunities in collaboration with consultants.
- You’re passionate about creating unique and distinctive packages of content that resonate with our target buyers.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills, including copywriting, copy editing and proofreading.
- You’re prepared to test bold ideas and challenge the status quo – always in a respectful manner.
- You have an understanding of the external communications channel mix (media, social media, digital) and the relationship between business development and marketing.