We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our branding team here at RY. This is a brilliant opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency in the heart of Shoreditch. The key role of the Senior Project Manager is to deliver large and mid-size projects to the requirements of the client brief, on time, on budget and to the highest quality standards. Project management is the engine of the agency, responsible for balancing the need for exceptional quality with project profitability. Without brilliant senior project managers navigating clients through complexity to get to a place where they are delighted with the outcomes, we can’t meet our strategy or build our reputation.
- Planning and scoping the project and owning the Scope of Work (finalising time and budget). Ensure scoping takes place with the input of all required parties at RY.
- Delivering the project to the expected profits for RY. Being the face of the project in weekly project status meetings. Also owning financial management in the eyes of the client, proactively providing regular update reports to them.
- Developing a crystal clear understanding of client expectations and factoring into planning. Focused on ensuring that the quality of the deliverables meets expectations.
- Commercially managing changes to the brief, proactively informing clients on how changes will impact timings, work and budgets and keeps the RY project team updated.
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and personable accountability on projects.
- A diligent project leader who makes everyone in the team understand exactly what their role is and what is required of them. Has the gravitas to win over even the most challenging and particular colleagues and clients.
- Capable of having conversations with clients regarding the financial status of projects and the impact changes in scope will have on budgets.
- Has plenty of experience working on simultaneous projects for a variety of clients and does so exceptionally without letting the quality of any project suffer.
- Leads teams to produce the best in terms of quality on every project; teams who receive grateful and complementary feedback from clients.
- Written communication is well structured, informative, error free and professional.