We are looking for a Researcher to join our digital strategy team. As a Researcher, you will help support in the development of research projects, trends analysis, thought leadership pieces, client work and pitches, as well as getting involved in internal projects. RY’s Digital Strategists offer strategic and advisory services to help our clients solve business challenges with digital solutions. We specialise in making the complex simple, and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client problems. Working together with colleagues from across the business, Strategists get close to clients to understand their brief, their business and their audiences before crafting ingenious, insightful solutions.
- Client research – support Strategists in research, which may include desktop research, competitive analysis, user testing, market mapping, auditing or pen portraits of specific audiences. Use data and findings to provide a clear point of view.
- Assisting Strategists in analysing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions that can be turned into actionable insight.
- Working with a range of programmes such as PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel and InDesign to analyse and present findings. Selecting the most appropriate method and tools to do so.
- Contributing to the team’s marketing initiatives such as: the organisation and marketing of digital events, writing technology trend pieces for the RY blog and the client e-bulletin, updating colleagues on team achievements, initiatives and projects in inspiration meetings.
- Previous work experience within a digital or brand agency.
- Curious – you have a questioning mind and the desire to learn and develop your skills. You’re not afraid to ask questions and you’re a quick learner and adaptable.
- A digital native – you’re familiar with and comfortable using a range of digital channels & technologies from social networks, tools and information sources to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to understanding how technology is impacting communications and user behaviour. Being a bit of a geek is an advantage !
- A people person – you work in collaboration, respect other’s ideas and share your knowledge. You have a strong sense of humanity. You enjoy working as part of a team, but at the same time can work independently.
- Energy – you’ve got lots of it. You’ll roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, no job is too big or too small.