We are looking for an Artworker to join our Birmingham office. As part of the Production team, you will be responsible for the artwork, QA and delivery of RY's printed collateral, as well as the creation of screen and interactive presentations, e-zines, office templates and brand assets. As an Artworker you will set up, amend and deliver finished artwork across different software platforms, to set deadlines and to an impeccable standard. You will have a strong motivation to succeed, through your collaborative nature, technical excellence, diligence and teamwork.
- Creating, amending and delivering technically sound artwork documents, utilising the most applicable software.
- At the briefing stage, or during a task, ensuring full understanding of the context of what is required and pro-actively querying any potential issues.
- Being responsible for the technical checking of your own artwork going to press, obtaining internal sign-off from the project team, requesting all relevant technical information, and providing production specification sheets and paper proofs to the Print department.
- Ensuring all artwork requirements are completed accurately and on time, to meet your deadlines.
- You will have an expert level of competency in Production software and systems including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat (including interactive PDFs), Microsoft Word* and CtrlPrint* editing system.
- You'll be a natural perfectionist, typographically sound, with exceptional attention to detail.
- You are resourceful, versatile, highly organised, keeps calm and always finds a way to deliver, even when under pressure.
- Written communication is well structured, informative and professional