We're looking for an Employee Engagement Consultant to join our team at RY. RY’s consultants offer strategic and advisory services. We specialise in making the complex simple, and thinking creatively to crack all sorts of client challenges. The Consultant will support the development of internal communications and employee engagement plans, figuring out what’s the best way for us to deliver standout work.
The key role of the Consultant is to ensure every client experiences market-leading consultancy through the delivery of exceptional work. Consultants are visible within the business, and vital to the success of RY. They are the voice of innovation and best practice. They are focused on thought leadership and quality.
- Leading the strategic thinking on allocated client work.
- Taking or defining a core idea, strategy or story, and unpacking it in the context of the client’s core challenge or to connect more effectively with their specific audiences.
- Consulting with director level clients and down, challenging and expanding their thinking, providing insight and imagination, and sharing knowledge of best practice or legal requirements.
Growing the business
- Contributing to marketing content and collateral which may include white papers, research projects, events, articles, social content etc.
- Contributing content for RFI/Ps, attending 1-2-1 consultations and pitches.
- Contributing to pitches, including providing support, content or research that helps to underpins the core idea. Presenting in pitches as and when appropriate.
- Agency or consultancy or in-house experience of developing and delivering internal communication plans and programmes within large organisations.
- Deep understanding of different types of communication, channels and media including digital/social, print, moving image, face-to-face and preparing and delivering briefs and proposals.
- Consistently comes up with ideas and suggestions for new and interesting ways to talk about the offer, or new solutions that can be scaled to create products for our clients.
- Brilliant at building a strong team ethic and personal accountability on projects.
- Provides accurate estimates of time and resources with limited input from senior consultants.
- Good writer of engaging content that attracts clients to do business with RY.
- Brings energy and determination to every task.