We’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic designer to join our Investor Engagement creative team. This is a unique opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency at the heart of Shoreditch. This is a varied role working across a breadth of clients and a wide range of projects from brand, print (literature), marketing communications, employee engagement and advertising. The role will incorporate both ideas and execution; as a Designer, you'll respond to client briefs with thought leadership and original ideas that influence and connect with the end audience.
- Hands on implementation of creative projects assigned to them. Produces creative and original ideas with appropriate themes that accurately answer the brief and connects with the audience.
- Accompanies Senior Designer/Design Director to client meetings as and when required, dependent on size and complexity of the client. Asks relevant questions which help define and broaden the brief.
- Participates in creative department meetings as a basis for designing interesting solutions.
- Supports colleagues on the development of multi-touchpoint communications, to help originate
- Experience of working on corporate literature and in particular annual reports.
- Agency experience, ideally in an integrated agency.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking across a range of work.
- Proven experience delivering across a variety of channels, namely: print, digital, environment design, film.
- Loads of enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign skills.
- Has a passion for continually seeking new knowledge that feeds into producing great work, and for reaching high creative standards.
When applying, please include a portfolio.